LONDON AMORA VIRGIN HAIR MAINTENANCE GUIDE
The correct way of opening the hair weft:
1: Take the hair out of the rubber bands.
2: Open the hair weft a little bit at a time.
3: Comb the ends with fingers first, then the middle part and finally toward the root.
4: Continue to open the rest and comb the hair weft in the same direction.
5: The hair weft should be completely opened without tangles.
The correct way of washing your bundle hair:
1. Wash and condition hair regularly; you can also co-wash but make sure you rinse hair thoroughly (otherwise your hair will have residue).
2. Detangle hair gently before washing, do not rub or twist the hair.
3. Add sulfate shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean, Rinse thoroughly.
4. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally.
5. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers, do not brush.
6. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion starting with the ends and work your way up to the roots.
7. Certain textures should not be brushed.
The correct ways to comb London Amora Virgin Hair :
Use a Denman brush for Straight hair ONLY. For Straight, body wave, loose wave you can use a Wide Tooth Comb. For Deep Wave, Tiny curly, Kinky curly do not use a Comb, use your Fingers.
How to keep your hair Soft and Beautiful:
Use Sulfate Free shampoo and a Moisturizing conditioner. Also, use Olive oil and a daily Moisturizing Lotion to keep the London Amora Virgin Hair curly textures soft.